Factory: Style Avenue S.A.
Key Buyers: adidas, Billabong, College Kids, Dallas Cowboys, Fox, Outerstuff, Walmart
Style Avenue was found to have multiple and repeated labor rights violations, including forced overtime, illegal terminations, verbal abuse by management, failure to respect freedom of association, locking workers in the factory, excessive heat, and unsanitary conditions.
- Remediation of Wage Violations at Style Avenue (El Salvador) – August 24, 2015
- WRC Update: Style Avenue (El Salvador) – July 6, 2012
- NGO Report on Style Avenue Factory – October 13, 2011
In the News:
- “Research Report: Style Avenue Factory Case,” The Independent Monitoring Group of El Salvador (GMIES) – November 1, 2011
- “Dressing Babies in Sweatshop Clothing: Dallas Cowboys, Ohio State and a Creepy Business; Style Avenue in El Salvador,” Institute for Global Labour and Human Rights – October 1, 2011