Factory: PT Panarub
Key Buyers: adidas, Reebok
Based upon information from Adidas, OCAA, local non-governmental organizations, and our own preliminary research, the WRC identified a number of areas of concern for investigation. These included: Legally Mandated Benefits; Freedom of Association; Occupational Health and Safety; Psychological and Physical Abuse of Employees; Arbitrary Firings and Forced Resignations; Hours of Work and Wages; Use of the Contract Labor System, and the Imposition of Improper Expenses on Workers.
- WRC Factory Assessment Update – December 19, 2006
- WRC Memo on PT Panarub – July 3, 2006
- WRC Factory Assessment Update – February 15, 2006
- WRC Summary of Findings and Recommendations – September 7, 2004
- Ringkasan Beberapa Temuan Dan Rekomendasi (Bahasa Indonesia) – September 7, 2004