WRC Webinar: Supply Chain Dynamics in the Collegiate Apparel Sector
Join WRC headquarters and field staff as we explore questions including:
- Why do universities have their own codes of conduct, and how are they different from licensee codes?
- What types of abuse and law-breaking does the WRC most often find in factories, and why is it so persistent after all these years?
- What’s the best way to find out what’s happening in factories?
- Who are the players in the supply chain, and how are they related to each other? How is the supply chain structured?
- How do workers who are mistreated seek recourse under university codes, and what successes have been achieved?
- How have universities and the WRC raised the bar on workers’ rights over the past 20 years?
Whether you’re new to licensing and supply chain dynamics or have years of experience, this is a great chance to bring the “University Apparel Supply Chains 101” questions you’ve never had the chance to ask.
Please RSVP and share this invitation with your colleagues; this webinar is open to all staff and members of licensing committees at our affiliate universities.