Factory: Gildan El Progreso S.A.
Key Buyers: Bobby Edwards, Enterprises, Gildan, Jones and Mitchell, MV Sport, Ouray Sportswear, USA Player Sportswear
Last Updated: 2006
In January 2004, the WRC received a complaint from the Maquila Solidarity Network (a Canadian non-governmental organization) supported by the Federación Independiente de Trabajadores Hondureños (FITH, Independent Federation of Honduran Workers) and Canadian Labour Congress, on behalf of a group of workers alleging labor rights violations at Gildan El Progreso.
- WRC Factory Assessment Update – December 19, 2006
- WRC Final Update Report on Gildan Activewear – September 27, 2006
- WRC Interim Update Report on Gildan Activewear – May 10, 2006
- WRC Agreement with Gildan Activewear – January 19, 2005
- WRC Findings and Recommendations – July 29, 2004
- Hallazgos y Recomendaciones (en español) – July 29, 2004