Join Us and Bring a Colleague: University Apparel Supply Chains 101
We invite you to join the WRC for an overview of the supply chains that produce university logo apparel.
Bring all the questions you’ve never had a chance to ask—and a colleague who wants to learn more about universities’ crucial role in protecting the rights of supply chain workers!
This webinar is open to all staff and members of licensing committees at WRC affiliate universities.
Join WRC headquarters and field staff as we explore questions including:
- Why do universities have their own codes of conduct, and how are they different from licensee codes?
- What types of abuse and law-breaking does the WRC most often find in factories, and why is it so persistent after all these years?
- What’s the best way to find out what’s happening in factories?
- Who are the players in the supply chain, and how are they related to each other? How is the supply chain structured?
- How do workers who are mistreated seek recourse under university codes, and what successes have been achieved?
- How have universities and the WRC raised the bar on workers’ rights over the past 20 years?
Please email Jessica Champagne with any questions about the webinar or questions you’d like to see answered during this webinar.